Skin care tips for groom
It appears fresh on ears and strange on mind when the very idea of pre-wedding skin care exclusively for the suave grooms is referred to. Gone are the day when the groom of the day would stand at a corner and all the attention would focus only on the bride for her dazzling look. The groom of recent days are taking equal care of their skin as their bride and considers the importance of taking proper measures for their health and skin as truly essential. They don’t mind going extra miles to take professional guidance for their skin care and complies with every particular suggestion for a better appearance. There are also many skin care products and make-up elements for boys widely available in market. But due to lack of knowledge and expert guidance, many men end up applying the wrong products in their skin and this brings skin disorders and problems. It is better to take advice from experts before using any particular product and always try to follow some natural tip that may be very helpful for your skin. Here are few skin care tips that you may follow before your marriage:
- Identify your skin type: If you plan to take proper care of your skin then your first and basic step should be to identify your skin type. Every individual person has got a specific type of skin and for which the texture and nature of their skin will be distinct from one another. There are chiefly four types of skin: oily, dry, sensitive and combined. If your skin is dry it will tend to be rough and flaky all the time, while if you have got an oily skin then it is tend to secrete too much of oil. The combined skin is neither oil nor dry, it is the combination of both the types; and sensitive is a type where the skin is allergic or sensitive to any particular object due to its thin texture. So, now you can easily figure out which type is yours and accordingly you can buy your skin care products.
- Maintain a skin care regimen: It is always essential to plan a skin care regimen and maintain it properly. Choose your skin care products very carefully and if they get suited to your skin then try to stick on them only. Do not change your products too frequently and arbitrarily. As a part of your skin care regimen, follow skin cleansing, toning and then moisturizing. These are the basic steps that you must follow and remember to choose all the products for all the three steps from the same brand. Also exfoliate once in a week to rinse off the dead cells from your skin.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Healthy diet is the natural way of getting a good skin and body. Hence try to eat good food and enough of green vegetables. Avoid junk and spicy food as this will aggravate the chance of getting pimples. So, try to eat nutritious and healthy foods that are cooked at home.
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking plenty of water will not only keep your body and skin hydrated but will also bring that special glow in your skin. Drinking adequate amount of water will also keep away any sort of stomach disease and help you get rid of dark circles around your eyes.
- Get a clean and proper shave: No matter how much you are fond of those geeky looks with messy beards or how much you are interested to experiment with your fascinating beard, the most attractive look that you can ever think of on your D-day is a clean shave look. Not only will your bride feel proud of you for this clean look, but everyone else would any day appreciate for this look.
- Get a spa or massage: Spa is the ultimate option to bring down your stress and make you feel absolutely relaxed and refreshed. So, if you decide to spend some money after getting a spa then it is no way any exaggeration. Spas are good for activating the cells and tissues in your body and also for exfoliating dead cells from your body.