All about Telemedicine , Benefits, How to book an Appointment?
Telemedicine is one of the easiest approaches towards the improvement of healthcare facilities. In simple terms, telemedicine can provide one with an appointment in the easiest way. Video calling technology is used for having an established connection between patient and the professional doctors. That gives patients the facility of convenience and they can even take help from experts sitting on the other side of the world. This unique is made to make it easy for the patients to make a two-way communication with the experts without having to pay much and waste time in the queue.
The demand of this device is high enough to have an estimated market of $2.9 billion by the time 2019 comes.it was made to increase the convenience of the patients and to provide better health care facilities to those who cannot reach professionals. That means patients can connect with professionals just by sitting at home.
This concept provides better telemedicine facility to the patients so that they can have the comfort of their homes and still go daily check-up. The privacy of the patients is also secured using better user interface and protective measures. Doctors analyze the patient’s report before establishing the secure connections. The reports or any medical information is transferred prior to the establishment of the connection with the doctor. This unique facility can provide the patients on-demand facility of healthcare.
What are the benefits of telemedicine appointment?
- This technique minimizes cost and time of the patients and increases their comfort and convenience at reaching experts.
- Patients can have established a connection with the experts without even leaving their houses or communities.
- Patients can receive special treatment from professional doctors.
- Telemedicine provides better healthcare facility to the patients.
- Telemedicine gives quick access to the healthcare when in urgent need at low cost.
How to book an appointment?
- At first, the patient is required to pay the low consultation charges.
- The patients then are provided an intake form so that their information is recorded and check by the experts in and before the connection is established.
- Patients should also attach any previous medical record regarding the issue so that the doctors can do its review.
- When the particular devices receives appointment request from the user, the experts check if it is appropriate or not. The checking is usually based on the diagnostic requirements, specialty, and condition of the patient.
- An appointment is then created by the staff
- The patient’s video studio or device is then linked with the doctor’s device at the scheduled time.